National Geographic - @natgeo Instagram Profile

@luna.the.lunatic.puss

Just a place for me to share the cuteness and naughtyness of Luna-Lu πŸ™ˆπŸΎπŸ’•

26 Media

19 followers

0 followings

Sleeping under the covers  #hiding #sleepingcat #persiankitten #persianlove
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

Sleeping under the covers #hiding #sleepingcat #persiankitten #persianlove

Not surprised she's so tired after ripping up half my carpet. Think I need a nap after rearranging the fort for the 1000th time
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

Not surprised she's so tired after ripping up half my carpet. Think I need a nap after rearranging the fort for the 1000th time

She was helping then just fell asleep  #sleepingcat #sleepingagain #persiankitten #persian #dollfacepersian
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

She was "helping" then just fell asleep #sleepingcat #sleepingagain #persiankitten #persian #dollfacepersian

More snoozing #sleepingcat #snoozingcat #persiankitten #persianlove
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

More snoozing #sleepingcat #snoozingcat #persiankitten #persianlove

Cat in a basket  #catlols #persianlove #persiankitten
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

Cat in a basket #catlols #persianlove #persiankitten

#persiankitten #persianlove #kittenspam
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

#persiankitten #persianlove #kittenspam

She's cute 80% of the time. The other 20% she's a little madam, usually found ripping up our brand new carpets behind the sofa  #naughtypuss #naughtycat #newcarpet #kittenfun
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

She's cute 80% of the time. The other 20% she's a little madam, usually found ripping up our brand new carpets behind the sofa #naughtypuss #naughtycat #newcarpet #kittenfun

Causing havoc #persiankitten #persianlove #kittenfun #kittenplaying
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
0

Causing havoc #persiankitten #persianlove #kittenfun #kittenplaying

Today's game...wait for it  #persiangame #persianfun
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

Today's game...wait for it #persiangame #persianfun

Angry Puss 🀣 #angrycat #grumpycat #persiankitten #catlove
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

Angry Puss 🀣 #angrycat #grumpycat #persiankitten #catlove

Just chilling #persiankitten #persianlove #persiansofinstagram
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

Just chilling #persiankitten #persianlove #persiansofinstagram

Sunday feels #persiankitten #persianlove #persiansofinstagram
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

Sunday feels #persiankitten #persianlove #persiansofinstagram

Walkies  #persiankitten #catwalkies #persianlove
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
3

Walkies #persiankitten #catwalkies #persianlove

This is where I'll be today  #persians #persiankitty #persiancat #persiangirl #lolcat #persiansofinstagram #dollfacepersian #persianlikes #happysaturday
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

This is where I'll be today #persians #persiankitty #persiancat #persiangirl #lolcat #persiansofinstagram #dollfacepersian #persianlikes #happysaturday

Sleeping  #persiankitten #englishpersian #lolcats
Luna - @luna.the.lunatic.puss Instagram Profile | instasw.com
luna.the.lunatic.puss
1

Sleeping #persiankitten #englishpersian #lolcats

Load More